In this epidemic, the most significant threat that affects all of us concerns “health.” That’s why c and other cities are in high demand. In the past, this was optional for everyone. Now, it’s the sole thing that’s important throughout everyone’s thoughts.
The population is switching to healthier habits in light of the growing health issues. Many are beginning this fitness journey from scratch. They choose complete body health checkups in Trivandrum to start with and then plan the diet according to them. This is a way to gain an understanding of the health of their patients to help them improve it.
The basic idea behind full-body health checks is conducting tests on the entire body that includes all internal and external organs to check their function and to determine if anything is going on. This involves looking for symptoms of illness or malfunctions, abnormalities, and so on so that the appropriate precautions and treatment are taken to treat the problem at the appropriate moment.
If you’re planning to undergo complete body checks, then here’s a checklist of the tests you need to undergo:
1. Abdominal Exam Ultrasonography of Abdomen and Pelvis The exam is an image-based test used to examine internal organs close to the abdomen, such as the gall bladder, liver and kidneys, spleen, and pelvis.
2. Tests for blood as well as Urine Tests: Blood clots, kidney function, metabolism rate, and function can be determined by these tests.
3. Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD ): This test measures bone loss. It is also called dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry.
4. Cardiac System: ChestX-Ray, ECG & 2D Echo Cardiography: It’s also called ECG and 2D ECG, which aids in determining the heart’s rate, structure, and functions.
5. CT Coronary Angiogram (Heart ): This imaging test examines the blood vessels that flow throughout the body.
6. A CT-Screening Test for Neck vessels (Carotid ): This test allows for an exhaustive examination of the internal carotid artery.
7. CT Calcium Scoring It is possible to know if your Carotid is blocked because of plague with this test.
8. Diabetes Tests Testing for Sugar Fasting Blood Sugar PP – This test is performed to measure the blood glucose levels in your body.
9. Eye Exam: This test examines your eyes to determine whether they are healthy, fit, and have clear vision.
10. Hepatitis B Tests This test detects virus-related proteins and their counts created to fight liver diseases: Hepatitis B.
11. Kidney Function Tests: The blood test will reveal Urea, Uric Acid, and Serum Creatinine. This test determines whether the kidneys function well and whether there is any infection.
12. A Lipid Profile test: If you’d like to find out about your body’s cholesterol level in all forms, This is the proper test to determine it.
13. Testing for Liver Function: SGPT Serum Bilirubin This test is used to assess the number of enzymes in the blood and to determine if the liver functions properly.
14. PSA is a kind of protein produced by the prostate cells, and this test determines the level of it in men.
15. Testing for Pulmonary Lung Function These tests help assess the functioning of the lungs.
16. Sono-Mammography and Pap Smears: The presence of cancer and other abnormalities within breasts are identified through this test.
17. The Thyroid Function Tests: TSH, T3, and T4 are a series of blood tests performed to assess the levels of hormones that regulate thyroid function.
18. The Total Body Fat Percentage This test can be used to assess the amount of fat present in an individual’s entire body.
19. Vitamin Check Test for Vitamin Check can determine the number of vitamins present within your body, which helps to regulate the body’s metabolism.