Our promise is responsible & professional quality medical tests.
Lung Function TestsTests for lung function are a set of tests that test the effectiveness of your lungs.
What are lung function tests?
Tests for lung function check the condition of your lungs and airways function. They measure the quantity of air that you breathe out and in. Tests for lung function are also known as respiratory or pulmonary function tests. Why should I have an oesophageal function test?Your doctor could request one or more tests for lung function If you
- If you have a lung problem, Your doctor might recommend lung function tests to ensure whether the condition has improved and is responding well to treatments.
- Are you exposed to certain substances (in your surroundings as well as at your workplace) that can cause lung disease
- Are you noticing signs that may be connected to lung disease?
- Are you preparing for surgery?
- You may be suffering from a lung-related condition.
- Asbestosis is an illness that is caused by exposure to asbestos
- Chronic asthmatic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- Lung cancer
- Lung fibrosis
- Tumors in the lungs
- Infections of the respiratory tract
- Sarcoidosis is a condition that causes inflammation of the lungs lymph nodes, liver, eyes, skin, or any other tissues
- The disease known as Scleroderma can affect the connective tissue in your body.
- The chest wall is weak. muscles.
What are the dangers of testing for the lung’s function?For the majority of people, tests to measure lung function are safe. However, tests that require the patient to breathe in and out rapidly could result in dizziness. If you experience lightheadedness in the course of your tests or following them inform your doctor who is responsible for the test. If you’ve had an attack on your heart, surgery or surgery, or suffered from a serious chest infection, heart condition, or heart disease, you could be at a higher risk. Discuss with your doctor to assess your risk.
What can I do to prepare myself for tests on lung function?If you’re taking any medications inform your physician. Certain medications can alter the results of tests, and you might need to be able to cut off your medication for a short period. Be sure to inform the doctor of any non-prescription supplements and medications you’re taking. Your doctor will explain to you how to prepare. Here are some of the steps you’ll be required to do before the test:
- Beware of caffeine effects of Avoid caffeine-caffeine can cause airways to open and affect your test results
- Avoid intense exercise not exercise for more than an hour before your test. don’t workout for more than an hour before your test
- Do not eat a huge meal because a stomach full of food can stop your lungs from filling
- Make sure your teeth are in the mouthpiece – In-wear them for a test to ensure that your mouth will fit snugly within the jaw piece.
- Do not smoke and Stop smoking-don’t smoke for more than an hour before your test
- Wear loose clothes wearing of Wearing loose clothing-tight clothing can limit the airflow.
What happens during a lung function examination?The majority of tests for lung function are easy and non-invasive. But, every test demands that you put in the greatest effort to achieve exact results. This means that you might feel exhausted and puffy however, you will not feel uneasy. Here are some details about the various types of lung function tests.
Call us right away on 9778104936
If you observe any of these symptoms!
- Allergies test laboratory Trivandrum
- Lung function testing laboratory Trivandrum
- best laboratory for lungs function test
- lab care at your home
- lungs function testing laboratory near me
- skylab lungs function test
- care and cure laboratory
- lungs function test offer
- home blood collection lab in Trivandrum city
- Top best laboratory in Trivandrum city
- trivandrum city lab
- Home blood collection laboratory in Vellayambalam
- home blood sample collection team in Trivandrum
- No 1 laboratory in Trivandrum
- Lungs function test in Palayam air port road
- Lungs function test care to home lab
- blood sample collection at your home
- best laboratory near me
- lungs function test laboratory Kunukuzhi
- Lungs function test price
- Lungs function testing lab Arasummoodu
- Home blood collection Laboratory Arasummoodu
- Home blood collection Lab Anayara
- best laboratory for Lungs function test
- Lungs function test home sample collection near lulu mall
- home sample collection Nikunjam Flats Trivandrum
- Laboratory near lulumall
- Home blood collection laboratory Playam
- Home blood sample collection
- Lungs function test laboratory near Attukal
- Home blood collection Lab Poojapura
- Home blood sample collection Lab vanchiyoor
- Home blood collection laboratory Muttathara
- Home blood collection laboratory Jagathy
- laboratory in Jagathy